MAP OF THE PRODUCTION FACILITIES
– Grain elevator with
– Compound feed factory
– Oilseed plants
– Transport unit
ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS
The company produces more than 30 types of feed. Today, mixed feed is made up in three stages: in pellets, crumbles and in bulk. The enterprises of the company is constantly conducting the deduction and implementation of new components and developing recipes that can significantly improve the quality and efficiency of feed mixtures. At the customers’ request, you can use different types of premixes, amino acids, etc. for the best data of the feed conversion of feed and concentrates for their production. The capacity of the plant allows the production of about 150,000 tons of compound feed per year.
The quality of raw materials and finished goods are being constantly monitored by own accredited laboratory equipped with modern devices. Results of experiments being carried out there are confirmed by the national standards bodies.
The range of feed compounds and concentrates of the trademark ‘Agrokorm’ are represented by five lines today:
The ‘Optimum’ line, ‘Optimum Farmer’ line and universal feed mixture — for small farms and individual households. They are packed in paper or polypropylene bags of 2, 19, 25, and 49 kg each;
The ‘Premium’ line and the Agro-Industrial Group — for large livestock farms and farms where technologies of the intensive feeding out of farm animals and poultry. It is shipped in bulk or in a polypropylene packs.
LLC ‘Agrotekhnika’ is constantly selling raw materials for the production of compound feed of leading European manufacturers, namely: amino acids, protein and oil group of goods, absorbents, feed enzymes, calcium, phosphorus, premixes in stock and other raw materials.
AND STORAGE SERVICES
FOR GRAIN AND OILSEEDS
The capacity of the elevators makes it possible to store about 75,000 tons of grain and oilseeds.
Modern drying and cleaning complexes allow to dry from 1500 to 1800 tons of grain per day, depending on the products, to clean up 1800 tons of grain per day. The elevator has its own railway track, which enables loading and sending of wagons with the possibility of shipping raw materials by rail 2,800 tons per day.
- Factories are equipped with modern European lines;
- A constant presence on the grain market enables the creation of strong commercial relations with domestic and foreign partners;
- An opportunity (thanks to own products in large quantities) to enter into forward contracts;
- Forecasting the situation in the agricultural sector and timely responding to the changes, we make our own production closer to the demand, thereby increasing its profitability;
- Due to the high manufacturing capacity, the company is able to buy raw materials at the lowest prices, which positively affects the cost of the production;
- The study and implementation of new components are being constantly carried out as well as recipes that can significantly improve the quality and efficiency of feed mixtures are being developed;
- All feeds are tested on our own farm animals and poultry and only after the improvement of their quality they go on sale;
- To change the recipe for the customer’s request and to produce feed for the tolling scheme are alive to the possibility.
BUYING IN AT REGULAR INTERVALS
- Feed wheat (DSTU 3768:2019)
- Milling wheat of II-III class (DSTU 3768:2019)
- Fodder corn (DSTU 4525-2006)
- Fodder barley (DSTU 3769-98)
- Rye (DSTU 4522:2006)
- Triticale (4762:2007)
- Buckwheat (DSTU 4524:2006)
- Flax seeds (DSTU 4967:2008)
- White mustard (DSTU 1052:2005)
- Yellow mustard (DSTU 1052:2005)
- Rape of the highest quality (DSTU 4966:2008)
- Sunflower seeds (DSTU 7011:2009)
- Soybean from 35% crude protein humidity to 11% (DSTU 4964: 2008)
- Meal soybean 45% on crude protein (DSTU 4593: 2006)
- Sunflower meal 35% crude protein (DSTU 4638: 2006)
- Sunflower cake 32% crude protein (DSTU 80-96)
- Oats (DSTU 28673-90)
- Wheat bran (DSTU 3016-95)
- production of compound feed from given materials;
- production of compound feed in accordance with own recipes;
- transport services by specialized vehicles;
- cleaning, drying and storage of grain and vegetable oil crops;
- sales of raw materials, compound feed and concentrates;
- advice on the development of animal feed recipes and feeding technologies.
LLP ‘Agrotekhnika’ is focused on the use of its own vehicles and logistics system to perform all kinds of motor trucking dealing with the business activities of the company.
Due to the high production capabilities and effective planning, the company makes liberal provision with compound feed for the enterprises of the Agro-industrial group ‘Pan Kurchak’, and supplies feed products to other companies of this industry. The company offers feed packaged in 10, 25, and 40 kg packs.
The delivery of bulk compound feed is made by the company own specialized transport whose capacity is from 16 to 32 tons. Using pneumatic technologies at the unloading of feeds allows minimizing the human involvement.
43026, Lutsk, St. Ershova 11
(+38) 0332 78 44 77
43026, Lutsk, PO Box 64
Commercial DepartmentKochkin Sergiy Mykhailovych
+38 (067) 382 44 44 +38 (0332) 78 44 76agrotechnika.commercial
Supply departmentFarymets Valentin Georgijovych
+38 (067) 333 73 03+38 (0332) 78 82 12agrotechnika.supply
The sales Department of finished productsPolishchuk Iryna
+38 (067) 333 73 44 +38 (0332) 78 82 03
The human resources Department:Stsolnyi Roman Anatoliyovych
+38 (067) 826 58 28
Сhief engineer serviceSolovei Olehмоб.: +38 (067) 678 03 09
elevator farmHlubitskyi Andriy+38 (067) 333 73 58
DirectorVysotskyi Serhiiмоб.: +38 (067) 333 73 00